10 ways to Maximize Your Experience at Fitness Quest 10
One aspect that makes Fitness Quest 10 so special is that we are a one-stop-shop for all your health, wellness, and fitness needs and want to make sure that YOU are getting the MOST out of your time spent with us.(: Below are 10 ways to Maximize Your Experience at Fitness Quest 10:
1. Join our Perfect 10 Club. This program actually rewards you for sticking to your fitness plan and is TOTALLY FREE to sign up! Every time you come in, log the date in the “Perfect 10 Club” book at the front desk and when you come 10 times a month, we start rewarding you!! Sign up at the front desk!
2. Get your Inbody Test Quarterly. The InBody scale gives you accurate results for body composition including body fat percentage and skeletal muscle mass. We suggest taking it quarterly to track changes overtime, and to design a nutritional plan that best fits your bodies needs!
3. Use Our Infrared Sauna. If you’re feeling a little stiff or sore hop into one of our infrared saunas and relieve your body by increasing blood circulation and allowing the deep, penetrating infrared heat to relax your muscles WHILE delivering oxygen-rich blood to the muscles for a faster recovery.
4. Connect with us on Social Media. Join our private Facebook “Connect” Group and be the first to know what’s happening at Fitness Quest 10, plus gain access to exclusive offers! Give us a follow us on Facebook and Instagram and receive the latest news, and promotions!
5. Get a Massage or FST regularly. We’ve seen you getting in gear and wanted to remind you that one of the keys to GREAT results is recovery! Not only are our massage and FST therapists truly WORLD-CLASS, massage and FST are an essential part of the path to live a healthy and happy lifestyle.
6. Attend our Community Events. We put on a multitude of events throughout the year including our Staff/Client Holiday Party, Day of Impact, and most recently a 50 and over competition!
7. Try Different Services or Trainers. How do you do that? If you’re working with a trainer now, mix it up and do a few Pilates sessions. If you are doing Pilates, try doing a few training sessions or even a class. All of us could use more yoga and stretching. Maybe you get a 30-minute F.S.T. (Fascial Stretch Therapy) session. And get a massage. Wait, we already said that. Truthfully, we could all use more soft-tissue and recovery work. Commit to bodywork 2-4 times a month and watch how it pays HUGE dividends in how you move, perform, and feel.
8. Need some help with nutrition? Book a 1-on-1 nutrition consultation with one of our Certified Precision Nutrition Coaches at the front desk, and ask us about The Meal Prep CompanyThe Meal Prep Company.
9. Purchase a Myzone Belt and Track Your Results. This is the tool for anyone who wants an accurate and motivating wearable! Myzone monitors heart rate, calories, and time exercising that converts into Myzone Effort Points (MEPs), with a focus on rewarding effort rather than fitness.
10. Get to know our FQ10 staff. Reach out and introduce yourself to anyone on our team and I GUARANTEE they will put a smile on your face!(:
If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns our doors are ALWAYS open for YOU!